Recipe by Hanuman
Zeasty and truly Thai fish recipe
Top Review by Spablue
Beautifully simple, wonderfully tasty. I made this basically the same as the recipe except for using a fresh chilly on place of the chilly powder and rocket lettuce instead of the mint, as I thought the mint might be a bit over powering. Will certainly be doing this again.
- 500 g fish (any white meat fish)
- 5 shallots
- 5 large garlic cloves
- 2 coriander sprigs
- 2 green onions
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon rice, roasted & pounded
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- 500gr Fish slices fried to crispy golden color, let rest.
- fry to golden color 5 shallots and 5 large garlic cloves, let rest.
- chop 2 shallots, 2 large garlic cloves, 2 coriander springs and 2 green onions
- mix 2 tbls fish sauce, 2 tbls lime juice, 1 tbls sugar, 1 tsp chilli powder, 1 tbsl roasted & pounded rice .
- mix 3 and 4.
- 2 boiled eggs, cut into quarters.
- on a plate arrange fish, boiled eggs, add fried onions, garlic, pour the herbs. garnish with mint and roasted dry chilli.