Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Malee's on Main restaurant in Phoenix, AZ. For a "mysterious touch", a small piece of dry ice is placed in the bottom of the glass to make it "smoke"! If you try this, don't drink it until the dry ice melts.
- crystallized ginger
- 1 1⁄2 ounces citrus-infused vodka
- 1 1⁄2 ounces chili-infused vodka
- 1 1⁄2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1⁄2 ounce dekuyper pineapple flavord liqueur
- pineapple, wedge
- Dip the rim of a martini glass in water and then rub in a plate of crystalized ginger to coat the rim.
- Pour vodkas, juice and liqueur into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into the the glass and garnish with a pineapple wedge.