Recipe by An Dracon
This has a spicy kick from the Thai peanut sauce. It goes really well with grilled meats.
Top Review by David Hawkins
I very much enjoyed this dish and it will become a new favorite at parties from my family! I did a few things different however. I am not a fan of mango and so left out both the mango and pineapple, but put in some of those crunchy dry rice noodles at the very end just before serving. I quite enjoyed this recipe however and would recommend that anyone try it the first time as is.
- 1⁄2 head savoy cabbage
- 8 ounces Baby Spinach
- 4 green onions
- 1⁄2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 ounce mango flavored dried pineapple (Mariani's brand)
- 1⁄3 cup litehouse hot and spicy thai peanut sauce
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nature seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder