Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This has a spicy kick from the Thai peanut sauce. It goes really well with grilled meats.
Make and share this Thai Coleslaw recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 head savoy cabbage
- 8 ounces Baby Spinach
- 4 green onions
- 1⁄2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 ounce mango flavored dried pineapple (Mariani's brand)
- 1⁄3 cup litehouse hot and spicy thai peanut sauce
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nature seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Julienne savoy cabbage, baby spinach, dried mango flavored pineapple.
- Chop green onions.
- Mix sauce ingredients together.
- Toss cabbage mixture with peanuts, green onions, and sauce.
- Serve within 15 minutes.
I very much enjoyed this dish and it will become a new favorite at parties from my family! I did a few things different however. I am not a fan of mango and so left out both the mango and pineapple, but put in some of those crunchy dry rice noodles at the very end just before serving. I quite enjoyed this recipe however and would recommend that anyone try it the first time as is.