Recipe by Windella
I found this recipe on a "copycat" website.I made it at home and it tastes just like I had at a restaurant.
- 1⁄3 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili paste
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 ounces soba noodles
- 10 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups mixed baby greens
- 1 1⁄2 cups carrots, julienned
- 1 cup zucchini, julienned
- 1 cup cilantro
- 1 cup dry unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine dressing ingredients in a heatproof cup or bowl.
- Heat in microwave on high 30-60 seconds until dressing is hot and sugar is dissolved.
- Stir well and set aside to cool.
- Cook noodles in rapidly boiling water 4-5 minutes.
- Drain,run cold water over pasta and sit aside to cool.Cut in bite size pieces.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Add dressing,stir well,cover and chillat least 4 hrs or overnite.