- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 16 ounces coleslaw mix
- 1⁄4 cup cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl mix red pepper flakes, garlic, rice vinegar, sugar, tamari, and olive oil until combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least fifteen minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine coleslaw mix, cucumber, green onions, and basil.
- Just before serving cover salad with dressing and toss to combine.