Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Source: Stanford's Restaurant & Bar, Citrus Heights, California. I found this on the internet and am posting to try
- 3 cups barbecue sauce
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 8 ounces creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons hot chili oil
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 8 (14 ounce) cans coconut milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup ginger puree
- 4 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- Combine ingredients and blend well.
- Use as a curry sauce for shrimp, pork, chicken etc.