- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons gingerroot, fresh grated
- 1 stalk lemongrass, chopped (substitute 2 Tbsp Lemon Zest if lemongrass unavailable)
- 1 tablespoon Thai curry paste
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Splenda brown sugar blend
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, use to taste
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped, use for garnish
- 1⁄2 cup sugar-free coconut syrup, Davinci
- 8 ounces extra firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 4 cups so delicious original sugar-free coconut milk
- 1 lime, for garnish, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large saucepan add sugar, lemongrass, and curry paste.
- Cook for one minute while stirring.
- Stirring continually add in vegetable broth, coconut milk, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Simmer on low for 15 minutes and then add mushrooms and cook until tender, add tofu.
- Stir in lime juice and coconut syrup.
- Garnish with cilantro and slice of lime.
- Salt to taste.