- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml gingerroot, fresh grated
- 1 stalk lemongrass, chopped (substitute 2 Tbsp Lemon Zest if lemongrass unavailable)
- 14.79 ml Thai curry paste
- 946.36 ml vegetable broth
- 44.37 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 29.58 ml Splenda brown sugar blend
- 226.79 g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 29.58 ml fresh lime juice
- 4.92 ml sea salt, use to taste
- 59.14 ml cilantro, chopped, use for garnish
- 118.29 ml sugar-free coconut syrup, Davinci
- 226.79 g extra firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 946.36 ml so delicious original sugar-free coconut milk
- 1 lime, for garnish, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large saucepan add sugar, lemongrass, and curry paste.
- Cook for one minute while stirring.
- Stirring continually add in vegetable broth, coconut milk, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Simmer on low for 15 minutes and then add mushrooms and cook until tender, add tofu.
- Stir in lime juice and coconut syrup.
- Garnish with cilantro and slice of lime.
- Salt to taste.