1/1 Photo of Thai Coconut Lime-Lemongrass Soup W/Tofu
vegan/kosher-parve/gluten free - use organic ingredients
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons gingerroot, fresh grated
- 1 stalk lemongrass, chopped (substitute 2 Tbsp Lemon Zest if lemongrass unavailable)
- 1 tablespoon Thai curry paste
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Splenda brown sugar blend
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, use to taste
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped, use for garnish
- 1/2 cup sugar-free coconut syrup, Davinci
- 8 ounces extra firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 4 cups so delicious original sugar-free coconut milk
- 1 lime, for garnish, sliced
- 1Heat oil in a large saucepan add sugar, lemongrass, and curry paste.
- 2Cook for one minute while stirring.
- 3Stirring continually add in vegetable broth, coconut milk, and Worcestershire sauce.
- 4Simmer on low for 15 minutes and then add mushrooms and cook until tender, add tofu.
- 5Stir in lime juice and coconut syrup.
- 6Garnish with cilantro and slice of lime.
- 7Salt to taste.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Coconut Lime-Lemongrass Soup W/Tofu
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.6
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 359.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Thai curry paste
sugar-free coconut syrup
sugar-free coconut milk