Recipe by Rita~
A great way to lightly flavor your shrimp or chicken from the inside. Anything that can be "skewered" will have a little extra flavor. The possibilities are endless. This is one of many choices Check out my others.
- 1⁄3 cup coconut milk
- 1 -2 Thai peppers, crushed
- 1 teaspoon lemongrass (optional)
- 1 lime, juice and zest of
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro
- 12 -24 skewers
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix marinade in a blender and pour into a small cookie sheet pan to fit the wooden skewers.
- Soak the skewers in liquid for at least one hour. Tilt pan so the skewers are in the liquid.
- Then skewer your choice of food, fish, chicken, tofu, vegetables, cook on the grill or indoors if you prefer. A little trick so the skewers don`t burn is to hang them over the edge of the grill or wrap them in foil.