Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep Time 10 min Cook Time 10 min MAKES 5 servings
Make and share this Thai Coconut Curry Shrimp Dippers recipe from Food.com.
- PREPARE the shrimp according to package directions.
- HEAT the milk, peanut butter, cilantro, curry powder and hot pepper sauce.
- in a 1-quart saucepan over low heat. Cook and stir until the ingredients are.
- mixed. Do not boil or mixture will curdle.
- POUR curry coconut sauce into a small bowl for serving. Empty.
- orange marmalade sauce packet into a separate small bowl for serving.
- SERVE the shrimp with sauces for dipping.