Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious raw curry which is very adaptable to what you have on hand. Use any veggies you like. You can even throw in some mango!! YUMMY!
- 1 young thai coconut, water & meat
- 2 tablespoons Braggs liquid aminos
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon liquid sweetener, of your choice or 1 -2 dates
Any or all
- diced avocado
- sliced portobello mushroom (shiitakes or criminis also work)
- cherry tomatoes
- red bell pepper
- snap peas
- green onion
- mixed sprouts
- Chop up any veggies you like.
- Blend all of the soup ingredients.
- Pour the soup over the chopped veggies - ENJOY!