Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This is a spiced up, Thai version of Colcannon. I love fusion cooking and always mix and match ingredients of different cuisines.
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons Thai curry paste (to taste)
- 12 ounces mixed vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
- 1 lb Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 8 ounces jalapeno flavored cream cheese
- Open a can of coconut milk without shaking. Spoon off 1/2 cup of the top, creamiest part. Use remaining coconut milk for other use.
- In a medium saucepan, briefly cook the thick coconut milk with curry paste until smooth.
- Add vegetables medley and potatoes and cook, covered, until softened. Stir in cream cheese and adjust seasoning to taste.