5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This is a spiced up, Thai version of Colcannon. I love fusion cooking and always mix and match ingredients of different cuisines.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons Thai curry paste (to taste)
- 12 ounces mixed vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
- 1 lb Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 8 ounces jalapeno flavored cream cheese
- 1Open a can of coconut milk without shaking. Spoon off 1/2 cup of the top, creamiest part. Use remaining coconut milk for other use.
- 2In a medium saucepan, briefly cook the thick coconut milk with curry paste until smooth.
- 3Add vegetables medley and potatoes and cook, covered, until softened. Stir in cream cheese and adjust seasoning to taste.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Coconut Colcannon #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.8
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 93.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Thai curry paste
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
jalapeno flavored cream cheese