Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon Laos powder
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 serrano chilies, chopped
- 1 tablespoon nam pla
- 2 teaspoons lemongrass, powdered
- 1 lime, juiced
- Bring 1 cup coconut milk to boil.
- Add chicken, lemon grass, and Laos.
- Cover and simmer til chicken is tender.
- Add remaining 1 cup coconut milk, green onions and chilis.
- DO NOT BOIL.
- Stir in lime juice and fish sauce just before serving.
I didn't have the laos powder,so I substituted 1 1/2 tsp of Penzey's Bangkok Blend. Very nice - thanks!
Just tried an hour ago. Very easy to prepare and quitefast two. Was just incredibly delicious especially when I think that I usually do not like soup! Thanks to Gilcat2