Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Weight Watchers Thai Coconut Chicken and Rice recipe. Makes 8 servings.
Make and share this Thai Coconut Chicken and Rice Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, sliced into bite-size pieces
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil leaf, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup frozen English peas
- 1⁄2 cup canned water chestnut
- 3 tablespoons fish stock
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 cups hot cooked basmati rice (optional) or 4 cups white rice (optional)
- 2 limes, quartered (optional)
- In the bottom of a pot, stir together the red curry paste and a little coconut milk to combine.
- Saute the chicken until cooked through.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for about 10 minutes (or until the peas are cooked and the sauce has reduced and thickened to desired cosistency).
- Serve over hot cooked basmati or white rice, with lime wedges.
- WW POINTS per serving: 4 (Does not include the rice.).