Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I created this recipe as a cold condiment to serve with my Pad Thai. Wow! I even impressed myself, not to mention my guests.
- 2 lbs raw shrimp, peeled and cleaned
- 1 whole sweet white onion
- 2 fresh jalapenos or 2 serranos
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 (6 ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 inches fresh ginger, peeled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 limes, juice of
- Prep shrimp into bite-sized pieces.
- Cut ginger into 1/4" slices and run through food processor.
- Chop finely the peppers.
- Chop medium-fine the onion and cilantro.
- Mix all ingredients and let sit for 24 hours.