Delicate flavor. I have modified a recipe from one of my cookbooks to this. This is excellent served with strawberries, other berries, fresh mango, pineapple and/or bananas.
- Whip the cream, not too stiff.
- Mash or puree the mango, if it is firm. I can mango and it comes out VERY soft, I did nothing to it, just added with everything else.
- Add everything else and mix briefly yet thoroughly.
- Pour into your churn or ice cream maker and freeze.
- This freezes faster than most ice creams, about 40 minutes or until done.