Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Delicious, simple and quick to make. Tried this for the first time last night, and loved it. Don't overcook the swordfish, or it will dry out. The steaks I used were about 1.5cm thick and came out lovely and juicy. Serve with new potatoes and a simple mixed-leaf salad, drizzled with a little balsamic.
- 2 swordfish steaks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup of fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon nam pla (fish sauce)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- sea salt
- Sprinkle a little sea salt over the fish.
- Heat the oil in a very hot skillet.
- Cook the fish in the skillet for about 4 minutes each side, or until cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, put remaining ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake vigorously.
- Serve the fish with a little of the sauce drizzled over.
Good fish. We grilled the fish. I was a little confused with the instructions to put in jar and shake. My sauce was quite thick, so not really shakable. Served with recipe #238342. Thanks for posting.