Recipe by Snowbunny Andorra
Delicious, simple and quick to make. Tried this for the first time last night, and loved it. Don't overcook the swordfish, or it will dry out. The steaks I used were about 1.5cm thick and came out lovely and juicy. Serve with new potatoes and a simple mixed-leaf salad, drizzled with a little balsamic.
Top Review by Vicki in CT
Good fish. We grilled the fish. I was a little confused with the instructions to put in jar and shake. My sauce was quite thick, so not really shakable. Served with recipe #238342. Thanks for posting.
- 2 swordfish steaks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup of fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon nam pla (fish sauce)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle a little sea salt over the fish.
- Heat the oil in a very hot skillet.
- Cook the fish in the skillet for about 4 minutes each side, or until cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, put remaining ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake vigorously.
- Serve the fish with a little of the sauce drizzled over.