Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
quick and easy stir-fry
- 150 g green beans, halved and parboiled
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 400 g rump steak, trimmed and very thinly sliced
- 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon trident red curry paste
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 0.5 (410 g) cantrident baby corn, drained
- 3 -4 tablespoons trident coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon trident stir-fry fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 bunch fresh basil, leaves picked from stems
- Heat oil in the wok and stir-fry beef, Trident Red Curry Paste, garlic and spring onions for 1½ minutes.
- Add Trident Coconut Milk, Trident Stir-Fry Fish Sauce and sugar. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Then add the parboiled beans, Trident Baby Cut Corn and basil leaves. Stir just enough to heat them up.
- Serve over jasmine rice.
This Stir-Fry is so full of great flavour, sweet, salty, plenty of vegies with just the right amount of meat. I did give my sliced rump a bit of a pound with a meat mallet, I also used Latchy's Red Curry Paste (Gaeng Pet) , it's the only red curry paste I use. Thank you Sonya01 for a recipe that I'll be adding to my favourites.