- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 baguette
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- sweet chili sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the ground beef with the red curry paste, chopped cilantro, egg, light soy sauce and black pepper. Mix the ingredient together with your hand until sticky.
- Divide into 8 portions and shape into mini burger patties.
- Heat up the grill and cook this over high heat for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Cut the baguette (lengthwise) into 4. Assemble each with 2 cooked mini burger patties, shredded lettuce and a little sweet chili sauce. Serve warm.