Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
A lightened restaurant favorite, so you get a traditional Thai flavor for less than 400 calories. GOOD TO KNOW: Peanuts are high in monounsaturated fat and protein. Use this Thai sauce in moderation so you get the peanut flavor and nutrients but not all the calories.
- 4 (680.38 g) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 19.71 ml olive oil
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1 seedless cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 3 tespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 (32 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 59.16 ml thai-style satay peanut sauce (such as Ka-Me)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a grill pan over high heat. Rub chicken breasts with oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken to the pan, and reduce heat to medium. Cook 6 minutes on each side (depending on thickness of meat) or until cooked through. Remove from pan, let sit for 5 minutes, and sliced diagonally into pieces.
- Combine the cucumber slices and chopped cilantro in a bowl.
- Assemble the wraps just before you are ready to serve. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat, and heat tortillas 15-20 seconds on each side.
- Spread 1 tablespoon satay sauce on each tortilla. Top each with chicken slices and 1/4 of the cucumber mixture.
- Fold in sides of tortillas, and serve immediately.