A lightened restaurant favorite, so you get a traditional Thai flavor for less than 400 calories. GOOD TO KNOW: Peanuts are high in monounsaturated fat and protein. Use this Thai sauce in moderation so you get the peanut flavor and nutrients but not all the calories.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a grill pan over high heat. Rub chicken breasts with oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 2Add chicken to the pan, and reduce heat to medium. Cook 6 minutes on each side (depending on thickness of meat) or until cooked through. Remove from pan, let sit for 5 minutes, and sliced diagonally into pieces.
- 3Combine the cucumber slices and chopped cilantro in a bowl.
- 4Assemble the wraps just before you are ready to serve. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat, and heat tortillas 15-20 seconds on each side.
- 5Spread 1 tablespoon satay sauce on each tortilla. Top each with chicken slices and 1/4 of the cucumber mixture.
- 6Fold in sides of tortillas, and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Chicken Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.7
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 108.8 mg
- Sodium 343.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 36.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat tortillas