Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
Quick and easy, we enjoy these as a light meal after an evening on the softball fields with our daughter.
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cucumber, peeled
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 3 green onions, sliced on angle
- 12 basil leaves, torn
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 12 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- Marinate chicken in 1 tablespoon soy sauce and 1 tablespoon oil for 30 minutes.
- Grill chicken breast 6 minutes on each side.
- Combine cucumber, bean sprouts, carrot, green onion and basil leaves in a medium bowl.
- Combine 1 tablespoon sesame oil with sugar and 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar. Sprinkle over salad. Salt to taste then toss.
- Slice chicken at an angle and toss with salad.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Heat tortillas for 15 seconds per side on a very hot skillet.
- Pile chicken and salad on wrap and drizzle with sauce. Slice in half and serve.