- 3 (6 ounce) chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning
- 1⁄2 seedless cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced on an angle
- 2 cups fresh bean sprouts
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 3 scallions, sliced on an angle
- 12 leaves fresh basil (chopped or torn)
- 3 tablespoons chopped mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
Spicy peanut sauce
- 1⁄4 cup room temperature chunky peanut butter, soften in microwave if it has been refrigerated
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar or 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 (12 inch) flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a grill pan over high heat.
- Toss chicken with soy and oil and grill 6 minutes on each side.
- Combine cucumber, sprouts, carrots, scallions, basil, mint and sesame with a generous sprinkle of sugar and vinegar.
- Season salad with salt, to taste.
- Whisk peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar and cayenne together.
- Stream in vegetable oil.
- Slice cooked chicken on an angle.
- Toss with veggies and herbs.
- In a very hot nonstick skillet or over a gas burner heat tortillas 15 seconds on each side.
- Pile chicken and veggies in wraps and drizzle liberally with spicy peanut sauce before wrapping and rolling.