I havent tried this yet, but a friend suggested it and it sound delicious. Try serving with rice for a great dinner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Melt butter/margarine in 13x9" baking dish in the oven.
- 3Mix bisquick, curry powder, garlic powder and ginger.
- 4Dip chicken in milk and then coat with dry ingredient mix from step 3.
- 5Place chicken in baking dish.
- 6Bake uncovered for 20 minutes. Turn chicken. Bake apx 10 more minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
- 7While chicken is cooking, make sauce. Mix all ingredients for sauce (yogurt, peanut butter, 1/2c milk, soy sauce, red pepper) together in 10" nonstick skillet. Cook on medium heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture begins to thicken.
- 8Serve sauce over chicken and sprinkle with peanuts.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Chicken With Spicy Peanut Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 650.7
- Calories from Fat 365
- Total Fat 40.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 128.8 mg
- Sodium 862.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 41.9 g