1/7 Photos of Thai Chicken With Basil and Coconut Milk
This recipe is from Australian Women's Weekly - Easy Thai Style Cookery and is one of our favorite home cooked thai meals. It is easy and quick to put together and tastes wonderful
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red chilies, finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh basil, finely shredded (or 1-2 tbsp dried basil)
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro roots (or 1 tbsp fresh cilantro leaves)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 13 1/2 ounces coconut milk
- 1heat oil in wok or deep pan.
- 2cook onions and chilies until soft.
- 3add chicken and stir fry until tender. Add basil, fish sauce, cilantro and sugar. Cook for 1 minute.
- 4add coconut milk and heat through.
- 5serve with white sticky rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Chicken With Basil and Coconut Milk
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.2
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 875.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 54.6 g
- Protein 26.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: