Recipe by cookiedog
Posting the for the Zaar World Tour III. From Foster Farms, the original recipe calls for 1 package boneless, skinless breast tenders. Zaar does not recognize this so I entered 2 lbs. After reading Lori's helpful review, I listed the salt as optional.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast tenders
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 1⁄4 cups chopped shiitake mushrooms
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons grated lime zest
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped basil
- 1 cup jasmine rice, cooked according to package directions
- basil leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms, garlic, and red pepper flakes; cook for 3 minutes stirring frequently, remove from pan.
- Add chicken tenders to the pan and cook 3-5 minutes or until cooked.
- Return mushroom mixture to the pan; add lime zest, oyster sauce and chopped basil. Heat through, about 3 minutes more.
- Place cooked rice on a serving platter, top with chicken mixture and garnish with basil leaves.