Recipe by Domestic Princess
This is taken from Gourmet Garden: Flavours of Thailand, which are actually these small packets or tubes of minced herbs & spices for easy cooking. I've tried it and it tastes great!
- 500 g chicken strips or 500 g beef, strips
- 500 g mixed vegetables (or mix of snow peas, string beans, julienned carrots & sliced capsicum)
- 1 tablespoon gourmet garden fresh coriander (1 tbsp chopped coriander)
- 1 tablespoon gourmet garden hot chili pepper sauce (1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce)
- 1 tablespoon gourmet garden fresh garlic (1 tbsp minced garlic)
- 1⁄4 cup soya sauce
- 1 dash honey (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok or pan.
- Stir-fry chicken (or beef) until browned.
- Add vegetables and stir-through for 3 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Toss through coriander, hot chilli and garlic sachets.
- Mix through soy sauce and honey, if desired.
- Heat through.
- Serve with rice.