Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Very easy to make!! I borrowed this from Kraig Hansen, Cutter's
- 2 (6 ounce) chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 4 ounces lime juice
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup chili-garlic sauce
- 3 ounces ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 hamburger buns
- salt & pepper
- Mix soy sauce, lime juice, vegetable oil, chili garlic sauce and ketchup.
- Add chicken breasts to mixture and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place on a hot grill or bake in a 400 degree oven until cooked completely through.
- A meat thermometer should read at least 155-160 degrees.
- Mix mayonnaise and Thai chili sauce.
- Both the Thai chili sauce and the chili garlic sauce should be available in the Asian food section of the grocery store.
- Brush 1 Tbl of the mayonnaise-Thai chili sauce mixture over each hamburger bun.
- Place chicken on the bun and serve with lettuce and tomato.