Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
My hubby found this on internet somewhere. Couldn't find anything quite like it on Zaar, so decided to post it. The printout I have of it is covered in peanut sauce splashes. My hubby is terrified I will lose the only copy we have, so he is standing over my while I get this entered! Great summer recipe!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup roasted peanuts
- Put lettuce in a large bowl.
- Top lettuce with chicken, cucumber, tomato, and scallions.
- For dressing:.
- In a small bowl, whisk together chicken broth, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, and sesame oil.
- Pour over salad.
- Top with peanuts just before serving.