Recipe by Kathy!!
We found the flavors to be perfect just the way it is written but you could add almonds, green onion, peanuts, water chestnuts etc. to make it your own thai chicken salad.
Top Review by Great!full
I like this salad, but it seemed to be missing something, a certain punch of flavor. It's something I might experiment with a bit because I really did enjoy the salad. Thanks for posting!
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons store-bought thai peanut sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seed
- 1 cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1⁄2 head cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, shredded
- ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix vinegar, oil, peanut sauce and sugar together to make dressing.
- In a large bowl toss cabbage, carrots, chicken, cilantro and sesame seeds together.
- Stir in dressing, and black pepper just before serving.
- Note: We liked everything chopped very fine.