Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 mins
From Cooking Light, winning 2008 Ultimate Reader Recipe.
- 8 egg roll wraps (6 x 6 inch)
- cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 3 cups chopped red leaf lettuce
- 1 cup cooked long grain brown rice
- 1 cup finely shredded red cabbage
- 1⁄2 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/4 inch wide strips
- 1⁄4 cup diagonally sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- To prepare bowls, lightly coat one side of each wrapper with cooking spray. Fit 4 wrappers, coated sides up, into the 4 corner cups of a nonstick muffin pan; press wrapper up sides of cups. Repeat procedure with remaining 4 wrappers. Bake at 350° for 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove wrappers from pans; cool completely on a wire rack.
- To prepare dressing, combine vinegar and next 6 ingredients (through garlic) in small bowl; stir with a whisk. Add peanut butter and honey to vinegar mixture; stirring with a whisk.
- To prepare salad, cook edamame in boiling water 5 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water. Combine edamame and next 6 ingredients (through onions) in a large bowl; toss well. Drizzle dressing over chicken mixture, tossing gently to coat.
- Spoon about 1 cup salad into each egg roll wrapper bowl; top each serving with 11⁄2 teaspoons peanuts. Serve immediately.