The crunch of the bowl makes this chicken salad unique, and also company worthy. Each of the three components can be done separately ahead of time then assembled at the last minute. This could be made vegan by subbing tofu or edamame for the chicken.
- 59.14 ml rice wine vinegar
- 9.85 ml cooking oil
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 4.92 ml ginger, grated
- 29.58 ml peanut butter
- 9.85 ml honey
- hot pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 709.77 ml baby greens
- 473.18 ml broccoli slaw mix
- 4 green onions, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1-1 bell pepper (can use Thai chili peppers-very hot-or bell)
- 8 spring roll wrappers
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook chicken breasts by pan searing, poaching, baking, grilling. Your choice. Can use leftover chicken if available. Cut into small dice.
- Meanwhile, spray muffin tin with Pam. Spray 8 spring roll wrappers on one side with Pam. Place sprayed side up, one per muffin cup, pressing gently to fit.
- Bake at 350°F for eight minutes until browned. Cool on wire rack.
- Combine dressing ingredients in large (later the salad will be added) bowl, whisk well.
- To make salad: Place salad ingredients in large bowl with dressing and gently toss to combine well.
- Place 3/4 to 1 cup salad into each crispy cup and serve immediately.