Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy, delicious summer chicken salad with lots of flavour.
- 500 g chicken breast fillets
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon green curry paste
- 1 small red chile, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 150 g snow peas, sliced
- 1 lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 small red capsicum, finely sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- Slice chicken fillet and stir fry in 1 tablespoon oil until cooked and then stir in curry paste.
- Dressing:- Combine all ingredients in screw top jar and shake well to combine.
- Combine chicken, chili, shallots, snow peas, cucumber, coriander, sprouts and capsicum in a bowl and toss to combine.
- Just before serving pour over dressing.