Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
energy density .71
- 1⁄2 cup sliced scallion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 seeded and minced jalapeno
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 7 cups torn lettuce
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup peeled shredded carrot
- 1 cup seeded diced red pepper
- 1 cup small snow pea pods
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons crushed peanuts, roasted
- Whisk first 8 ingredients together with 2 Tb water.
- Set Aside.
- Whisk dressing to recombine and add the next 6 ingredients.
- Top each salad with chicken and peanuts.
Another good recipe from The Volumetrics Eating Plan by Dr. Barbara Rolls.