Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1⁄4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chili paste
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mixed vegetables, drained, reserving 1/2 cup of liquid
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 (9 inch) ready to bake pie crusts
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon salted peanuts, crushed (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine first four ingredients in a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir until smooth.
- Add mixed vegetables, chicken and sugar snap peas. Toss to coat.
- Transfer mixture to a 1-1/2 quart round casserole dish.
- Brush edge of dish with egg. Place pie dough on top of chicken mixture letting extra pie dough go over the sides.
- Press to seal. Brush top of pie crust with egg, then sprinkle cilantro, peanuts, and red pepper on top.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until crust is golden brown and sauce is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and serve.