1/2 Photos of Thai Chicken Pizza
This pizza tastes great right out of the oven as well as left over in the fridge. The flavors are quite strong.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Mix peanut sauce and peanut butter, then spread 2/3 of the sauce over the pizza crust; toss remaining 1/3 of the sauce with the shredded chicken.
- 3Top pizza with chicken and cheese.
- 4Bake until the crust is crisp and golden.
- 5Remove pizza from oven, and top with carrots, green onions, peanuts and cilantro. Cut into slices and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.1
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 57.1 mg
- Sodium 250.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 19.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: