Recipe by moonpoodle
This pizza tastes great right out of the oven as well as left over in the fridge. The flavors are quite strong.
- 1 pizza crust
- 1⁄2 cup thai peanut sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and grated
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup chopped roasted peanuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix peanut sauce and peanut butter, then spread 2/3 of the sauce over the pizza crust; toss remaining 1/3 of the sauce with the shredded chicken.
- Top pizza with chicken and cheese.
- Bake until the crust is crisp and golden.
- Remove pizza from oven, and top with carrots, green onions, peanuts and cilantro. Cut into slices and serve.