- 500 g minced chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh lemon rind
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the mince, sauce, cilantro, garlic and rind in a small bowl and mix well.
- Wet your hands and shape the mixture into 24 patties.
- Place onto a tray and refrigerate patties for 30 minutes, or longer.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a non-stick pan and cook the patties in batches, until browned on both sides and cooked through.
- To make the sauce, combine sour cream, chili sauce and cilantro in a small bowl.
- Serve the patties alongside the sauce.