Recipe by Candace Michelle
This is an easy recipe from a Campbell's soup can. It's quite good! If you can't find Thai seasoning, use coriander, ginger, lemon peel, and chile peppers. However, I was able to find the Thai seasoning at a local supermarket.
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 cup sliced carrot
- 1 cup fresh pea pods, trimmed and cut in half
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 teaspoons Thai seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook carrots with pasta, according to package directions on pasta. Add pea pods 1 minute before pasta and carrots are done.
- Drain well and return to a saucepan to keep warm.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil until no longer pink and drain off fat. Add coconut milk, cream of chicken, and seasoning. Cook until heated thoroughly stirring frequently.
- Pour chicken mixture over pasta mixture and toss. Top with peanuts and serve!