Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipes is pulled from the Land O Lakes website. I haven't made it, but it looks good so I'm putting it on here for storing.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chili-garlic sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can light coconut milk
- 1 quart reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 cup sugar snap pea
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 ounces thin rice noodles, broken apart
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium-high heat until sizzling. Add onions; cook 3 minutes or until softened. Stir in garlic sauce; cook 1 minute. Add coconut milk and chicken broth. Cover; cook until mixture just comes to a boil.
- Uncover; add chicken, peas, bell pepper, fish sauce and rice noodles; cook until mixture comes to a boil. Continue cooking 4 minutes or until noodles are softened. Stir in lime juice.
- Garnish individual servings with cilantro, if desired.