If you have some chicken stock on hand, this is the easiest ever soup to make. Loaded with herbs and spices, I think it would be perfect for warming up on a chilly winter day or clearing a cold-stuffed body.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring the chicken broth to a boil.
- 2While this is happening, cut the ginger into thin shreds.
- 3Also halve the chillies, deseed them and chop the pepper finely.
- 4Cut the lemongrass into thin rings.
- 5Shred the lime leaves.
- 6Tip everything you've just chopped into the stock, as well as the noodles, lime juice and fish sauce.
- 7Cut the chicken into small pieces and throw it in as well, then simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- 8Remove the mint and coriander from their stems.
- 9Divide them into two soup bowls and ladle the soup over the herbs.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Chicken Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (797 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.2
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 106.1 mg
- Sodium 1503.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 42.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh lime leaves