Chef XrayCarm's Note:
This is a Rachel Ray recipe I adapted for people like me who shop at a place without a lot of ethnic foods.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 poblano peppers, small slices
- 2 carrots, shaved with a veggie peeler
- 6 cups chicken broth or 6 cups stock
- 3 large chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/2 lb spaghetti, broken into smaller pieces
- 4 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1Heat oil in large soup pot over medium-high heat.
- 2Add the garlic, bay leaves, onion, and peppers and saute until soft. Then add the carrots and allow the them to cook for a few minutes.
- 3Add the broth and bring to simmer. Add the chicken and spaghetti and continue to simmer until and pasta are done.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in the cilantro. ALlow to cool for a few minutes and serve.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Chicken Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (408 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 579.7
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 69.6 mg
- Sodium 1244.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 39.5 g