Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This was listed as a "Quick Meal" on WW site. It is so easy and makes a great light summer meal. Please be sure to use fresh ingredients, it makes all the difference! Great use for leftover chicken. According to WW, this makes one serving, I always have enough for two.
- 59.14 ml broccoli
- 59.14 ml sweet red pepper
- 113.39 g cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 236.59 ml cooked whole wheat spaghetti
- 29.58 ml low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 4.92 ml canola oil
- 14.79 ml lime juice (FRESH)
- 14.79 ml cilantro (FRESH)
- 14.79 ml basil (FRESH)
- 2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- Fill medium saucepan with water and bring to a boil.
- Add broccoli and peppers. When water returns to boil, remove from heat, drain and refresh veggies under cold water.
- Mix remaining ingredients well and toss with
- This salad is good served either warm or cold. Even better the next day! Sometimes I add some chopped pineapple for a slightly different flavor.