Recipe by cylee
This was listed as a "Quick Meal" on WW site. It is so easy and makes a great light summer meal. Please be sure to use fresh ingredients, it makes all the difference! Great use for leftover chicken. According to WW, this makes one serving, I always have enough for two.
- 1⁄4 cup broccoli
- 1⁄4 cup sweet red pepper
- 4 ounces cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup cooked whole wheat spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (FRESH)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro (FRESH)
- 1 tablespoon basil (FRESH)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (or to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill medium saucepan with water and bring to a boil.
- Add broccoli and peppers. When water returns to boil, remove from heat, drain and refresh veggies under cold water.
- Mix remaining ingredients well and toss with
- This salad is good served either warm or cold. Even better the next day! Sometimes I add some chopped pineapple for a slightly different flavor.