Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 8 ounces rice sticks (1/4 inch noodles )
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, grated
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons hoisin sauce (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1⁄4 cup roasted peanuts
- Dice chicken and dust with cornstarch and salt to taste.
- Heat oil in frying pan and cook chicken until cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook rice noodles in boiling water until tender, about 5 minutes. Rinse under cold water and drain.
- Combine chicken, noodles and vegetables in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix peanut butter, hoisin sauce, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, honey and sriracha; pour over salad and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.