Jen in Victoria, BC's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 8 ounces rice sticks (1/4 inch noodles )
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup carrot, grated
- 1/3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons hoisin sauce (optional)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts
- 1Dice chicken and dust with cornstarch and salt to taste.
- 2Heat oil in frying pan and cook chicken until cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, cook rice noodles in boiling water until tender, about 5 minutes. Rinse under cold water and drain.
- 4Combine chicken, noodles and vegetables in a large bowl.
- 5In a small bowl, mix peanut butter, hoisin sauce, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, honey and sriracha; pour over salad and toss to coat.
- 6Sprinkle with peanuts.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Chicken Noodle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (481 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1048.5
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 1515.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 142.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 44.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: