Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I modified the following recipe to make it more creamy. http://www.recipezaar.com/recipe/getrecipe.zsp?id=93705 You can adjust the creamyness by adding coconut milk.
- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup bean sprouts
- 3⁄4 cup light coconut milk
- 1 boil-in-the-bag rice
- Brown chicken in olive oil in skillet#1.
- Add broccoli and garlic in skillet#1.
- Warm up peanut butter in microwave (1 min) Then spoon peanut butter, salt, soy, chili sauce, red pepper, and vinegar into skillet #2.
- Warm this mixture and add coconut milk to achieve desired taste and creaminess.
- Once veggies and chicken are nearly finished cooking in skillet #1, add bean sprouts.
- Add sauce from skillet #2 when bean sprouts are light brown.
- Serve contents on a bed of white rice.
This was great! I used green beans instead of broccoli and added a bit more coconut milk in the sauce.