- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons red curry
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk, shaken
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into bite size pieces
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in the frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the curry base and simmer for 2 minutes, so that it is dissolved and foaming.
- Stir in the can of the coconut milk.
- Cook over medium heat for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the sliced chicken.
- Simmer for 4 minutes.
- Stir in the sugar and fish sauce.
- Simmer until the chicken is cooked, about 3 minutes more.
- Season to taste with more sugar or seasoning sauce as desired.
- Serve over rice.