Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this on a thai recipe website and added some things to it.
Make and share this Thai Chicken Curry recipe from Food.com.
- Cut up the chicken into bite size pieces.
- Pour half of the coconut milk into a large pot, over low to medium low heat. Add the red curry paste and ginger.
- Break up the paste and mix it with coconut milk. Stir constantly. Lower the heat if it splatters too much. Add the rest of the milk, broth and fish sauce.
- Add the eggplant, veggies and potatoes. Let boil until 5 - 10 minutes.
- Stir and coat chicken with curry sauce.
- Let it boil until all the eggplant pieces are tender. The longer you boil the curry, the thicker the curry becomes because the eggplant disintegrates and thickens the sauce.
- Add the pineapple.
- Add the basil leaves just before you serve and make sure the leaves are submerged quickly in the curry to preserve the color.
- Serve hot with rice or rice noodles.