I found this on a thai recipe website and added some things to it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut up the chicken into bite size pieces.
- 2Pour half of the coconut milk into a large pot, over low to medium low heat. Add the red curry paste and ginger.
- 3Break up the paste and mix it with coconut milk. Stir constantly. Lower the heat if it splatters too much. Add the rest of the milk, broth and fish sauce.
- 4Add the eggplant, veggies and potatoes. Let boil until 5 - 10 minutes.
- 5Stir and coat chicken with curry sauce.
- 6Let it boil until all the eggplant pieces are tender. The longer you boil the curry, the thicker the curry becomes because the eggplant disintegrates and thickens the sauce.
- 7Add the pineapple.
- 8Add the basil leaves just before you serve and make sure the leaves are submerged quickly in the curry to preserve the color.
- 9Serve hot with rice or rice noodles.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Chicken Curry
Serving Size: 1 (443 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 793.9
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.3 g
- Saturated Fat 25.5 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 1918.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.2 g
- Sugars 43.6 g
- Protein 30.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste